Congratulations on your great MCAT score!
As you know, we love connecting our community with top scorers like you. We hope that your experience and advice will help thousands of pre-meds who are aiming for a top MCAT score.
Step 1 - Please fill out the form below.
Step 2 - Please email your MCAT score screenshot and a headshot image to email@example.com.
You could be specific if you’d like or feel free to be broad:
- Simple mentions of how much and why you’d recommend the guide to anyone studying for the MCAT
- How and why you found the top scorer strategies valuable.
You can write about anything that would help a premed relate:
- You can expand more on your situation before taking the MCAT (had already written once, first time writing) Were you nervous, scared? If so, why? Why was it absolutely essential you get a good score?
You can write about anything that would motivate a premed:
- Did you get into a great med-school?
- Were you confident before walking into the exam or while waiting for your score?
You could include additional recommendations and encouragement for premeds who are on the fence about whether they should invest in MCAT Mastery
Recent Testimonial Examples:
"Read the MCAT Mastery Guide prior to starting your MCAT studying journey! Especially if you are self-studying, I strongly advise you to read their guide during the planning phases of studying. After a horrible full-length practice exam, I was afraid. Did I have to postpone taking my test? I did research online and found the MCAT Mastery blogs and decided to get the Strategy Guide. Extremely helpful and gave me more tips on how to succeed and improve my score. I had limited time before my scheduled exam, so I focused my study even more using the skills and tips provided in the guide. I'm pleased with my score in the end, and I greatly appreciate all the advice given by MCAT Mastery! Good luck future test takers!"
"The MCAT Mastery Strategy Guide helped me understand the nuances necessary to score well on the MCAT. The guide was more than just generic advice given in test books and more than just material, the guide truly guided me on my path to succeeding on the MCAT. I highly recommend this guide to anyone who is serious about scoring well on the MCAT."
Send this to a friend